Wageningen UR maintains a campus-wide Eduroam wireless AP that uses RADIUS to authenticate users against their home university. It is possible for users to migrate to a different university wireless network and gain access to it via this institution-bound authentication method.
As such, these instructions should hold for most universities in the Netherlands.
The most recent information is to be found at http://wireless.wur.nl , but it is duplicated here.
- Security mode: WPA2 Enterprise
- (outer) Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Anonymous Identity: email@example.com (This is used in the initial request to the institution RADIUS server, and is passed unencrypted, so bear this in mind)
- CA Certificate: (none) (Wageningen UR doesn't require a certificate)
- PEAP version: Automatic
- Inner Authentication: MSCHAPv2
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: PASSWORD
The network should assign you an IP so use DHCP.